Working with Scott
Scott works with writers from around the world. He is available on a limited basis to work one-to-one by phone, by email, in person, and via Skype.
Consulting and Coaching
As a consultant and coach, Scott has helped hundreds of writers to:
- Earn more money from their writing
- Set and achieve their writing goals
- Build successful writing careers
- Create winning book proposals
- Position their book projects against the competition
- Find the right editors, publishers, and agents for their work
- Write successful pitches to editors and agents
- Understand and negotiate publication contracts
- Decipher royalty statements
- Stay focused and on track
Ghostwriting and Collaborating
Scott has ghostwritten or collaborated on dozens of books, as well as shorter material, on a wide range of topics. These include psychology, spirituality, health and healing, addiction and recovery, leadership, sales and marketing, career success, college success, life insurance, trauma, law, baseball, race relations, food, management and organizational development, advocacy, and many others. Projects include how-to books, memoirs, guides for better physical and/or mental health, business and leadership books, and works of popular spirituality and personal growth.
Writing and Editing
Scott has written or edited many hundreds of projects on a vast array of topics for a wide variety of media and audiences.
Rates and Payment
- Scott’s rate for writing, editing, ghostwriting, and collaboration is $140/hour.
- His rate for consulting and coaching is $175/hour.
- Scott accepts payment by check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.